During Lent, St. David’s is participating in the Toronto East Deanery Lenten Series – a series of Wednesday evening gatherings with Lenten Bible study, contemplation, and worship. The meetings rotate to different east Toronto churches and are held from 7:30 to 9:00 pm on the following dates:
- February 25 – St. Barnabas (361 Danforth Avenue)
- March 4 – St. John’s Norway (470 Woodbine Avenue)
- March 11 – St. Luke’s (904 Coxwell Avenue)
- March 18 – St. Saviour’s (43 Kimberley Avenue)
- March 25 – here at St. David’s (49 Donlands Avenue, directly across from Donlands subway station)
Anyone may attend. Registration not required.
Participants are invited to attend all meetings, just some, or only one.
Studies at these sessions will be based around the book The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything: A Spirituality for Real Life (James Martin, HarperCollins, 2012). However, it is not necessary to have read the book to participate in the meetings.
If you want to attend any of these meetings but require help with transportation, please contact Rev. Wilson at email@example.com or 416-465-4940.
photo, Monasin Khan